Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Day at ARCC

I remember my first day at ARCC quite vividly. It was a Tuesday morning and my first class was Intro to Communications, taught by Professor McCarthy. This was my first college course so you can only imagine how nervous I was. The morning started off pretty good. I woke up extra early to make sure I was ready on time, and ate a good breakfast as well. I wanted to leave over an hour early for school so I made it there on time, and was able to find my class easily. Unfortunately, I ended up locking my keys in my car, and ended up having to have my neighbor unlock my car, which was after 30 minutes of me struggling alone with a metal coat hanger. My neighbor came over with this odd looking tool that he used when he repossessed car, and was able to unlock my car in about one minute. I was still late to class but its one first day I’ll never forget.

1 comment:

  1. You win some, you lose some. It sounds like your first day went well enough and you were really prepared.

    I'm in McCarthy's class right now!

    ReplyDelete